Who We Are
Founded in 1921 in the center of the Elmwood section of West Hartford, our church keeps the traditions of the Congregational Church, brought to this country by the Pilgrims in 1620. We now belong to the United Church of Christ. We believe the head of our church is Jesus Christ. We live in covenant with our sister churches in the Southern New England Conference of the UCC.